Monday, April 18, 2016

Records In My Life: AURORA

NorthernTransmissions.com and Boutique Empire proudly present the Aurora episode of Records In My Life.   We met with Aurora backstage at Imperial Vancouver, while she was on her current North American tour.  Things have been going very well for her with this new album release and she was very charming during our interview.  I think we both enjoyed her enthusiastic declarations about the music she loves: a childhood favorite with Ane Brun as well as The Beatles and A Perfect Circle.  One of my favorite guests we've interviewed yet!  Please check it out.

This Aurora episode of Records In My Life references the following albums:
1. Ane Brun - A Temporary Dive
2. Bjork - Homogenic
3. The Beatles - Revolver
4. A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step (Aurora actually names a song title from the album)
5. Wardruna - Yggdrasil

RIML with guest Aurora was hosted and produced by Charles Brownstein
Direction, videography, editing by Mark Henning
Animations and Logo by Susana Ramirez

Music Credits:
This episode of Records In My Life with guest Aurora features the song "Running With the Wolves" by Aurora from her album "All My Demons Greeting Me As a Friend"

Theme music is "Best Tonight" by Combine the Victorious

No comments:

Post a Comment